CANETEC SPECIALISES IN MANUFACTURING SUGARCANE HARVESTERS THAT ARE DESIGNED AND BUILT SPECIFICALLY TO HELP SUGAR CANE GROWERS ENJOY MORE PRODUCTIVE AND PROFITABLE OPERATIONS
To deliver high quality, best practice, sugar cane harvesting solutions to worldwide markets and
be praised by end users as the industry benchmark for providing product innovation and ownership value.
CANETEC Pty Ltd (formerly Bundaberg Mobile Equipment) is an Australian-owned sugar cane equipment manufacturer and high-quality engineering services business.
Our traditional customer base is the Australian sugar cane growing industry, however, our export business is rapidly expanding to other parts of the Oceania region and Asia. Meanwhile, our engineering services have also grown to include a more diverse agriculture market along with the mining and waste management industries.
CANETEC’s reputation for providing high-quality products on-time and on-budget is the result of:
- Building an experienced team of passionate and skilled engineers, trades technicians and support staff
- Using LEAN manufacturing principles to achieve optimum quality control, continuous improvement and waste minimisation
- Working with strategic partners whose values are aligned with ours and whose strengths complement ours
- Listening to customer needs
- Bespoke product development and customised solutions
- Working with industry organisations such as Sugar Research Australia to achieve ‘best practice’ harvest outcomes
Our company also has a rich history of involvement of in the sugar cane industry that goes back decades before we became known as CANETEC. To this day, we still access the experience and knowledge of many past directors and senior managers who have learnt from past experience and helped shape our future.
- CANETEC strives for excellence by providing high quality products on time and on budget. Our manufacturing process is subject to strict quality checks at every stage to ensure that materials and workmanship are of the exacting standards that our customers, and our reputation, demand.
- For supplied components, CANETEC has stringent policies to ensure we only use partners whose own quality standards and values are aligned with ours.
- CANETEC’S manufacturing hub is located in Bundaberg in the heart of the Australian east coast cane growing strip stretching from northern NSW to far north Queensland. Customers from the north and the south can easily visit our facility to have first-hand input into the building of their machinery.
- Our location in the Bundaberg Technology Park also provides us with the ability to network and benchmark our practices with other innovative manufacturers in the facility.
After sales service
- CANETEC employs dedicated technicians who are available to travel anywhere to commission new machines and fix issues covered under warranty.
- We also have an after sales service hotline to offer support and provide resolution where possible. We are proud of the reliability of our machines, however, in the event that you do need assistance when trying to meet harvest deadlines, our service team is ready to get you going again as quickly as possible.
The AX9000 is the lightest and most fuel efficient harvester in its class. But don’t let its lighter weight mislead you. This harvester is cleverly designed and built tough to handle a large range of conditions. It is robust while being highly manoeuvrable and leaving behind minimal soil compaction.
The AX9000 is powered by a Cummins electronic-controlled engine that will deliver years of reliable performance. The CANbus control system is fully integrated with the Cummins ECM for precise and efficient operation.
The AX5000 series offers three different harvesters all designed to offer outstanding manoeuvrability. All boast a narrow row width and high cabin visibility making the AX5000 series ideal for even the tightest field spaces. They are the perfect solution when you need a harvester with superior mobility that can handle a range of conditions.
The AX5000 Elevator Track Harvester includes a secondary extractor providing final cleaning while the AX5000 Bag Track Harvester has a 1 tonne bag capacity. Both models use a hydraulic system and are powered by a QSB 6.7litre turbo charged diesel engine coupled with a cooling system for reliable and powerful performance.
The CANETEC Cane Billet Planter delivers efficient planting with a hopper capacity of 2500kg, and a fertiliser feed rate of 100-500kg/ha.
CANETEC’s harvesters can be manufactured with tracks to tackle heavy-going conditions such as those found in the tropics.
CNC Machining and conventional machining Gear and spline cutting
CNC Oxy Profile and conventional cutting
CNC Pressing Fabrication Product & Component Manufacturing
Refurbishment and Modification of hydraulic and mechanical mobile equipment
Horizontal CNC Machining
Max Envelope 1000mm x 800mm x 750mm Vertical CNC Machining (3)
Max Envelope 1320mm x 760mm x 600mm
CNC Turning (4) Max Swing 540mm Dist. Between Centres 850mm
Conventional lathes, mills and drilling
Gear Cutting – hobbing and shaping
CNC Oxy Profile Cutting (1) 8000mm x 2000mm
Press brake 100t 3000mm wide x 600mm deep
Sheet rolling 1829mm wide, 12mm
Hydraulic test benches and associated equipment
Experienced drafting for preparation of detailed drawings
AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor (3D) – integrating with nesting software