Quality Policy & Warranty
CANETEC Pty Ltd provides quality management, manufacture, and services throughout Australia and internationally. CANETEC has developed its expertise since its establishment and its aim is to achieve a high standard of manufacturing and service to its customers.
It is the policy of CANETEC to provide customers with goods and services to the agreed requirement in accordance with the details and build specifications.
The Directors, Management and Staff are responsible for Quality Control through the Quality Management System* seeking improvement by constant review. The Company is committed to achieving customer satisfaction by the use of quality procedures which will be operated to meet or exceed the requirements of ISO 9001.
*CANETEC has adopted LEAN manufacturing principles to achieve optimum quality control, continuous improvement and waste minimisation.
Our comprehensive one-year warranty has been developed with the objective of building trust and strong relationships with our valued customers. During the consultation and sales process you will be familiarised with the details of the warranty so that both parties have the same understanding of its terms and conditions.
CANETEC WARRANTY STATEMENT
CANETEC PTY LTD warrants to the OWNER that it will during the CANETEC HARVESTER WARRANTY PERIOD of 12 months/2000 operation hours (whichever occurs first), at its option, repair, replace or adjust free of charge at the premises of CANETEC or a SERVICING AGENT any PART of the HARVESTER which it finds defective in factory materials or workmanship under normal use and operation within Australia provided that:
- a)The PART had not become defective as a result or consequence of the OWNER’S failure:
- To properly maintain, use or operate the HARVESTER in accordance with the recommendations and instructions and the capacity and operating limitations specified for the HARVESTER by CANETEC.
- To have the HARVESTER properly, regularly and punctually serviced in accordance with the instructions and recommendations specified for the HARVESTER by CANETEC.
- b)The HARVESTER is under normal circumstances delivered at the OWNER’S expense to the SERVICING AGENT for the carrying out of the required CANETEC WARRANTY SERVICE as soon as possible after the need for such service becomes
Unless CANETEC expressly agrees, the CANETEC HARVESTER WARRANTY will not apply to any defect in, or which is attributable to, or to the use of, any MODIFICATION made to the HARVESTER unless such MODIFICATION has been made by, or at the direction of CANETEC.
- Tyres and tubes are not covered by the CANETEC HARVESTER WARRANTY but are covered by the warranties of their respective manufactures or suppliers.
- Batteries are not covered by the CANETEC HARVESTER WARRANTY but are covered by the CANETEC BATTERY WARRANTY for a period of 12 months/500 hours, whichever occurs first.
CANETEC proudly works with DLL as our finance partner. DLL has specialist knowledge of the food and agriculture sectors. They understand your farming business and your finance needs.
DLL can help you purchase the equipment your operation needs with a payment schedule you can afford. There is no need to rely on your own capital or alternative financing sources.
DLL offers a wide range of financing and leasing programs designed to meet the varying needs of modern organisations.
- Easy application process
- 100% financing available (to approved customers)
- Improved cash flow management with predictable payments
- Conservation of capital
CANETEC is happy to assist you in working with our dedicated DLL account manager.